All of our electricians are highly qualified and experienced in working on large scale projects, from regular safety testing to plant installations and new build wiring.
Over the last 80 years, W Burns & Son has completed electrical installation and maintenance for a wide ranging client base, with projects including:
• 3 phase and single phase supplies
• Fire alarm installation, maintenance and testing
• Emergency lighting installation, maintenance and testing
• Clean mains for computer systems
• Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
• Data and telephone cable wiring
• Health and safety inspection
• Emergency and planned maintenance
We pride ourselves on our safety record and all of our company members receive regular health and safety training. Our team understands the important of care and compliance, and will always work to the specified health and safety regulations of each client’s premises. Our accreditation by industry body Constructionline provides our clients with additional assurances that stringent safety standards and systems are in place. We are also accredited by the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) and are registered as a CHAS compliant contractor.
W Burns & Son participates in the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme and has undergone additional health and safety assessment in order to hold the industry recognised ECS card. All works are also certified and inspected by NICEIC.